Nearly 50 years ago, five seamstresses began sewing uniforms in the basement of the Landau retail store. Today, Landau is more than 1,000 associates dedicated to making the highest quality scrubs available—scrubs that make you look and feel your very best.
We're a third-generation family business making scrubs ourselves, from fabric to finish. We take pride in the products we produce standing behind every stitch of every garment we make. That’s why our name is on the label. ↑ Back to top
Landau Signature scrubs show that functional can still be flexible. With an attention to detail showcased in durable steth loops, stylish contrasting piping and the comfort you expect from Landau, these classic scrubs provide the work attire you need with the quality flair you want. ↑ Back to top
Nat's Picks have our assurance that the color or style will be available though the date listed—guaranteed by Nat Landau, CEO of Landau Uniforms. These prints and colors are perfect for groups or for individual work wear. ↑ Back to top
We know you work hard. That's why we have made an affordable scrub that works as hard as you do. ScrubZone by Landau scrubs are constructed to work tough and fit comfortably. Because Landau makes them, you know you'll find more colors, more styles and more quality. Value shouldn't just be in the price tag—it should be in every stitch. ↑ Back to top
Whether you prefer a classic, natural or modern look, Landau's improved fits provide the comfort and fit that you're looking for. Our Contour Fit waistbands follow the body's natural shape, while our side seams and inseams accommodate forward leg strides. And with covered elastic to eliminate irritation, our scrubs ensure the only things you're feeling are comfort and style, all day long.
Classic: A traditional cut that fits any figure, these pants sit at or above the natural waist and fit comfortably through the hips and seat.
Natural: A flattering cut that contours to your figure, these pants sit at the natural waist and are slightly tailored through the hips and seat.
Modern: A modern cut that accents your curves, these pants sit just below the natural waist and are shaped through the hips and seat.
Men's: These pants offer a relaxed fit through hips and thighs. ↑ Back to top
We make a variety of scrub tops, pants, clogs and lab coats that are perfect for men in the healthcare industry. Browse our Platinum for Men. collection or use our Product Finder to find more available styles for men. ↑ Back to top
We've made it easy to coordinate looks you'll enjoy wearing. On each product page you will find several other items that the style "Coordinates With." There's also a "You May Also Like" for additional suggestions to complete your look. ↑ Back to top
We do not sell our scrubs on this website. We do partner with several online retailers. To find a retailer near you who carries our line of uniforms and medical scrubs, use the "where to buy" link and enter your ZIP code into our store locator. ↑ Back to top
If you are interested in wear-testing Landau garments and giving us your feedback, you may want to join our exclusive Landau consumer panel. Interested in learning more? Use the "Have a Question" form on the right hand side of this screen to send us your request for more information. ↑ Back to top
For maximum product life and to protect and set the fabric dye as firmly as possible, we recommend washing garments before wearing them the first time. To wash them simply add one cup (8 oz.) of white vinegar to your wash. Adding the vinegar will prevent colors from fading, and give you a natural fabric softener. Don't worry, the vinegar smell goes away in the wash. ↑ Back to top
Follow these 4 steps to keep your scrubs looking their best.
- Check the Label for Care Instructions: It only takes a few seconds, but reading the care labels may save a lot of heartache when your scrubs come out of the wash. Care instructions will provide you pertinent information on how to wash your garments. Don't forget to check for drying instructions as well. The label may indicate that the clothing needs to be dried on low heat, or drip dried.
- Turn Garments Inside Out: Much of the wear and tear that happens to your scrubs can be prevented by turning your garments inside out before washing and drying. Washing and drying clothing is rough on the outside of your clothing. Turning garments inside out will reduce pilling which dulls the look of the fabric. Don't forget to turn clothing inside out when you hang clothes outside to dry, as well. While the sun is an excellent drying source, it will zap the color right out of your uniforms.
- Use Gentle Cycle Wash and a Gentle Non-Chlorine Bleach Detergent: Never wash your scrubs in chlorine bleach as it will fade the color of your scrubs. Hydrogen Peroxide, like bleach can damage the color integrity of your garments. Instead, use detergents such as Tide® to protect the color integrity. Always wash your scrubs in cold water. Detergents have come a long way in the last several years, and most do as well in cold water as they do in hot or warm.
- Reset Your Washer: Although all scrubs may look alike, being contentious of how many scrubs you wash each load is important. Loads with bleach or bleach alternative may leave a residue in your wash basin. As a result, it is important to rinse out your washer between cycles. This will prevent fading or unnecessary discoloring of garments in loads to follow.
- Don't Over Dry: It's easy to let our scrubs over dry. While this is bad for all of our laundry, it is particularly bad for our bright and dark colored uniforms. Over drying will cause your colors to fade.